-
February 10th, 2002, 06:07 PM
#11
Inactive Member
1961
------------------
Yabba Dabba Fuck You
-
February 10th, 2002, 09:42 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Well I'm shocked. I'm 32 and thought everyone else who posts here was 14.
Whodathunkit?!?!
------------------
Fuck ya'll, I'm from Texas
-
February 10th, 2002, 11:16 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Turned 44 on Feb 3
BTW: When does this mid-life crisis thing supposed to kick in?
-
February 10th, 2002, 11:28 PM
#14
Fucking Dick!
35
------------------
Cafeteria isn't that difficult to spell.
-
February 11th, 2002, 12:48 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Jeez, Deej, my parents were born in '43.
38
------------------
eat at potholder
-
February 11th, 2002, 01:18 AM
#16
Inactive Member
7 years old. Hey, that's pretty fucking old for a mongo.
------------------
Help me Momma! Help me!
-
February 11th, 2002, 02:05 AM
#17
Inactive Member
I'll be 22 on Wednesday.
------------------
Who do I email to get a sig thingy?
-
February 11th, 2002, 03:43 AM
#18
Inactive Member
1981 - does that make me the youngest so far to post in this thread, with the exception of Special Kid?
------------------
-
February 11th, 2002, 04:31 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Just celebrated my 29th (for the 5th time) 
Fucking edits!!
------------------
Finish Line Smack
TSTEC
[This message has been edited by Harsh (edited February 10, 2002).]
-
February 11th, 2002, 04:42 AM
#20
Inactive Member
kinda longin the tooth up in here 
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks